Good afternoon everyone ♥
This will be my second post, ikr. :p
Waking up early in the morning and then sitting alone in the living room and starts to think alot.
Don't ask keep why, I used to it dy.
This will be my second post, ikr. :p
Waking up early in the morning and then sitting alone in the living room and starts to think alot.
Don't ask keep why, I used to it dy.
Remember we used to send each other a morning text once we are awake?
Remember we used to send each other a goodnight text before we fall asleep?
Remember we used to talk for hours everyday?
and yessss, I miss that. ):
Remember we used to send each other a goodnight text before we fall asleep?
Remember we used to talk for hours everyday?
and yessss, I miss that. ):
and now, I feel like everything is changing..
Changing into a bad wayyy..
U have changed the way u usually talk to me.
I miss everything right now, I even miss the old u more.
U said u didn't change, But I can feel it kay.
Changing into a bad wayyy..
U have changed the way u usually talk to me.
I miss everything right now, I even miss the old u more.
U said u didn't change, But I can feel it kay.
when I close my eyes, their conversation automatically pops out.
It makes me feel that I'm the extra one.
I ruined their relationship?
I don't dare to think so muchhh because im just putting myself into a bad mood, a super bad mood.. ):
It makes me feel that I'm the extra one.
I ruined their relationship?
I don't dare to think so muchhh because im just putting myself into a bad mood, a super bad mood.. ):
There's lots of my bestf asked me the same question which is :-
(A) U know, u're not suppose to appear in their life?
I know (:
(B) U know, u're not suppose to think about him?
I don't know, I just can't control myself of keep thinking about him. ):
(C) U know, u're not suppose to treat him so good when u know u're not the only girl that he talks to?
Yess. But I love him, that's why.
(A) U know, u're not suppose to appear in their life?
I know (:
(B) U know, u're not suppose to think about him?
I don't know, I just can't control myself of keep thinking about him. ):
(C) U know, u're not suppose to treat him so good when u know u're not the only girl that he talks to?
Yess. But I love him, that's why.
haihhh.
I seriously over think everything, which makes me stress myself out and create problems that weren't even there in the first place.
Life is life, life is so unfair.
I seriously over think everything, which makes me stress myself out and create problems that weren't even there in the first place.
Life is life, life is so unfair.
X
No comments:
Post a Comment